A 5 year old little girl..PREGNANT! What would you do in this situation? adult content

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 2:08 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• About 10 years back there was a local girl that made the news because she got her period at 3... And yes, if you get your period, you can get pregnant. So it's possible. Now, what angers me is that someone was having sex with this 5yo in the first place, not whether or not she was able to get pregnant.

I would assume that the body of your average 5yo is not physically able to carry a baby to full term, and personally I would find it disturbing if anyone expected her to. My first reaction would be to abort... No way would I risk my child's life and the life of the baby simply because I don't like abortion. And there is simply no way a 5yo can care for a child...

I can tell you too that I would be having the baby tested for DNA and waving as they hauled the asshole that raped my child in to the prison yard... And pray every night that he gets exactly what he gave...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:32 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• That is crazy!! I would find the disgusting pig who did that to her.. Poor child.
    Lisa.Price

Answer by Lisa.Price at 2:11 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• As much as you all don't want it to be true, it is true that a five year old has become pregnant. Yes it is sick and horrible, but has happened. She did survive the pregnancy having a C-section and so did the child. The next age is 6 and then after that is the age of 8.
    It is a very rare occurence for a child to develop puberty at such a young and these poor children happened to have been exposed to sick individuals. Child sexual abuse happens way too often.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 2:56 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• That poor child! I would find and kill the SOB that did that to her!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:17 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Did you gals even read the article that say its impossible.. apparently it is but it is extremely rare! It is documented in medical places but not well known outside of medical community which is why we do not hear of it .
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• There are things that occur that cause children to start puberty early. The youngest recorded pregnancy is in fact 5 yrs old. I would like other mother's have stated kill the SOB who raped the child.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precocious_puberty
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 2:36 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• http://www.oddee.com/item_90966.aspx
    SuperrMommyy

Comment by SuperrMommyy (original poster) at 2:08 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• No words!
    AugustMidge

Answer by AugustMidge at 2:12 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I don't think this is possible, is it? If it is true there are some serious problems in this home.
    tamiol

Answer by tamiol at 2:21 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I guessed it was from another country....
    did you read the rest of the page... regarding some record breaking stuff regarding births... one russian mother had 69 children between 1725-1765 most were multiples and we have people complaining about the Duggers???? Reality Check! :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:22 PM on Oct. 11, 2010