love songs! anniversary help

I'm trying to put together a list for an anniversary surprise. What are some of your favorite love songs?
Now that I'm trying to make a list, I'm drawing a total blank!

an-apple-a-day

Asked by an-apple-a-day at 2:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• "My Best Friend" Tim McGraw
    "I'm Yours" Jason Mraz
    Garth Brooks has some great ones. There's one in particular I'm trying to think of, but am drawing a blank on the name.
    Just google "Love Songs"
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Happens all the time, especially when I'm trying to download music for my ipod. Im drawing a blank as well, so Im not so helpful. Think of some songs you and hubby enjoy, try songs from when you guys first met or from your wedding. OR simply ask you hubby what are some of his favorite love songs, listen to a station together or play some old music you guys have and watch his reaction as to what he and you both like and enjoy.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 2:22 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Mine and my husbands song that we danced to at our wedding was "I Could Not Ask For More" by Edwin McCain...
    My parents was "Truly" by Lionel Richie

I had also thought about "Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith and "Have I Told You Lately That I Love You" (i think that's the name, it's the only lyric I can think of) but I can't remember who that's by. Or "Let's Stay Together" by Al Green
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 2:27 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I'm pretty "old school" but here are some suggestions......I'd Choose You Again by the Forrester Sisters, That's All I Ask from Phantom of the Opera, In My Life by the Beatles, Love Will Keep Us Alive by the Eagles, Through the Years by Kenny Rogers, I Could not Ask for More by Sarah Evans, One Hand One Heart from West Side Story. Just some of my favorites!
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• What type of music do you listen to?
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 3:01 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• to sillyt, pretty much everything
    to everyone else, thanks for answering! I'm youtubing those right now
    an-apple-a-day

Comment by an-apple-a-day (original poster) at 3:35 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• You're the One by The Carpenters it's one of my all time favorites
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 6:43 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• "Still the One" by Orleans - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5aMMRes2u4
    "You're My Best Friend" by Don Williams - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWGDeBFLsf8
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 11:35 AM on Oct. 12, 2010