Hannah Montana aka Miley Cyrus

Do you think she is a good influence to your children?
Have you seen her new music video " Who Owns My Heart? "?
Do you think it increasingly sexy for the 17 yr old like the news is saying?
Also, what do you think about her having two tats already?

ajc88

Asked by ajc88 at 2:22 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• She's just another no-talent person out there who found 15 minutes of fame and is trying to milk it for as long as she can (kind of like her daddy did back in the day and look what he's having to do for $$ now.... star on his own kid's show) We'll be reading about her like we do Lindsay Lohan before too long. I'm just thankful we only have one girl (none of our 5 boys would even waste their time being interested in her) and our one daughter is too old to be in to her
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 6:42 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I think she's an annoying spoiled brat and thank God my daughter's too old to like her anymore. If she wasn't, I'd probably have to ban the show and the music and the videos from our house. Of course, Miley's daddy's going to let her do anything she wants since she's his meal ticket.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 2:25 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Every time questions like this come up, I'm reminded of a piece of graffiti from Victoria, BC from the '80s:

Children only act like tv personalities when their parents do.

I don't frankly care much what Miss Cyrus does, mostly because I know she's only got the power to be influential to children who do not have strong and meaningful attachments to real people in real life. Those kids are lost, anyhow, so what Miley does is still beside the point.

Children need strong, secure attachments to a small handful of important people in their lives. If that is missing, it's what needs to be addressed --not the behaviour of some other overwhelmed young woman.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:27 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• She's a horrible influence! Just another Lindsey Lohan and Brittney Spears in the making! I'm glad my kids are o young to know who she is. Yes i've seen that horrible video.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:26 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Its whats happens time and rime again she is 17 going on 18 if you don't ant your daughter being like her be involved in her life I know my son will never run around thinking his solder boy or my daughter trying to be nickii manja because I'm involved in there everyday life
    lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 2:43 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• My kids love the TV show. They have no idea who she is in real life. They don't watch music videos or read US magazine. They just love Hannah Montana.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:50 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• she's getting close to adulthood, so she cant be a bubble gum pop icon forever! Hopefully she wont become slutty or hard on drugs. My son is only 2 so we dont watch her show or listen to her music.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:27 PM on Oct. 11, 2010