Need a Wii game for a 3 almost 4 year old girl. I have just hooked up a Wii and my older grandchildren have games, What would you suggest. She cannot quite master the other games yet.

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 2:44 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My daughter like the littlest pet shop games, dora, or hello kitty. there are tons of age appropricate games at gamestop
    babemakes4

Answer by babemakes4 at 11:11 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Have you tried the Sports Resort? My son will be 3 tomorrow and can play the sword games on there. He loves playing it at grandma's house.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 2:45 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• cooking mama

my 4 y/o dd loves it
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• What about Mario Karts?
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• My DD LOVES Mario Kart. It's pricey but it's fun to play with kids.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 2:46 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• BTW you can hook your Wii up to the internet and go to the Wii store (You might have to add the application for the Wii Store) but there you can buy old Nintendo games too like Mario World, Sonic the Hedgehog, Zelda, etc. My DD loves playing those games. They're easier for her to play.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 2:47 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I have a 1 1/2 year old he loves to dance an although i don't give him the remote controler it is fun for him and me 26 or even a teenager to grab the remote for the Just Dance game! My son will try to dance rite beside me and even though i get a score and he doesn't it still really cute all she has to do it hold the remote and hop around really at least she will get some points, plus she can play by herself as well as with other people and yes g ma i don't know how old you are but they have songs from the 70's 80's 90's and 00's on there I don't know what decade the mashed potato is from but it's fun to do! There are 30 songs and another one that i am going to buy soon is kids bop but i haven't looked all the way into it. Good luck.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 2:47 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I have kids ages 8,7, and 5. They love cooking mama, bowling, tennis, m and m racing . They now have chuck e cheese will which looks easy. jump start world learning, build a bear, the games with wii fit plus.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:34 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I agree a dancing game would be fun
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:50 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• "just dance" is awesome!!!!
    as is just the plain "wii sports" game that comes with the wii..and the "wii play" my daughter looooooves them
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:30 PM on Oct. 11, 2010