More of that Obama Accountability? What do you think about our current President using a blog as a 'source'?

.... Then finding out the blog he referenced was more spin than it was truthful?
~~~~~
Last Thursday Obama said, "Just this week, we learned that one of the largest groups paying for these [Republican/Chamber of Commerce] ads regularly takes in money from foreign corporations.”

But then when it was stated the blog report was false, Obama back peddled. Instead of speaking 'matter of factly', Obama merely stated, it was POSSIBLE...

Are these "assertions" the type of Accountability and Responsibility America deserves? Or just same ole politics and Obama is really no different than Joe Schmoe Politician playing partisan games?

If Obama is going to make these 'assertions', should the Obama Campaign and Democrats, "open their campaign donation books" to assertions made against his campaign and other Democrats?
Didn't people want better than politics as 'usual'?

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• The dems have just insulted the business community of America. It is the US Chamber of Commerce. The people who can actually create jobs and get us out of this mess. They are the only ones who have that ability. They are people who own business, big and small, who are members of the Chamber. If you are a foreign company operating in the US, you can join. This is the "foreign money" this commercial alludes to. You don't win elections by insulting the people who vote.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:19 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• It's as bad as ANYONE using a blog as a source. Blogs can be useful for TIPS... but I wouldn't use one as a quoted source any more than I would go on the air with a phone tip of a train derailment across town until I'd verified the event with the police and fire departments.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:03 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Hahaha good grief..

Yes let's find out about those who contributed big money to O's campaign
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:01 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Well, if it was MY blog, it's completely factual.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Why not?

People on here use blogs as sources all the time.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:11 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Blogs are ok to inspire one to dig deeper... Blogs that commentate on ACTUAL news links should be used to provoke thought.. Blogs should be questioned, debated, and discussed andNOT relied on by the Commander in Chief as his source while giving a speech..

ITA.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 3:24 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• 'FAIL' is the latest buzz word in my granddaughters' middle school and teens use it on Facebook a lot. hmmmm...

***

That's where I must have picked it up...seeing as I teach in lower middle school grades 4, 5 and 6! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:46 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• But CNN and NPR cited several donation reports. If they want to clear it up, they need to open up their books.

p.s. he shouldn't have used the blog in his statement.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 3:02 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• LOL...FAIL!! :o)

Funny, when I brought up the Pakistani brother(s) who donated over $33,000 to Obama's campaign back in 2008, I only got down votes, not valid arguments! Wonder why?! LOL

http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/08/obamas_donor_contributions_sil.html

I wonder if Barry or Michelle ever peruse THIS site?!?!  It would probably give them heart failure!! LOL :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:03 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• yeah, FOX NEWS is one big BLOG 24 /7 . EVERYONE listens to Blogs. Big deal.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2010