• In the Spotlight:

Is there anything you look forward to?

I am so excited. My birthday is this week and my sister is taking me out to get a manicure and to be pampered. Just thought I'd share. Is there anything like that you look foward to?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 10:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm looking forward to giving birth a week from tomorrow! I'm SO ready to not be pregnant anymore...hehehe
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 10:25 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• my dh and i are going to a halloween party on saturday.....with out the kids!!!!
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 10:26 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I always look foward to time when I can relax and be totally alone without the kids or husband to take a bubble bath and drink wine. I'm never alone anymore, not even in the bathroom...haha
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:36 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• im lookin forward to christmas..my sis and her kids live so far away from us and they always come down for a couple weeks during christmas! i miss my niece and nephew soooo much! im sooo excited!! and cant wait!! :) and im also lookin forward to seeing my daughter dressed up on friday! she has a party day at her preschool so it'll be exciting to see all the kids dressed up and then out for dinner and trick or treating at night!! YAY! ohh im also excited to take my dog to get a bath..lol..he stinks..and needs one sooo bad! lol..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:37 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving. I am making dinner for my family, just me, my fiance and the kids. I'm really hoping it will be a nice relaxing day with them! And the best part is, no running around!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:51 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I'm looking forward to my baby showers next month, Thanksgiving, and having my baby girl in December xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:57 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• my birthdays on november 10,dont really look forward to that much,what i really cant wait for is my babys birth..on february!! =D
    omg haha..i just get all happy inside i wanna hold him already =)
    and also,im looking forward towards chistmas and my hubbys birthday =)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 11:28 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I always look forward to the holidays....that's a given.

On a day to day basis, I look forward to the weekends, I get to sleep in while my hubby gets up with our son.....lovely, lovely sleep!
    Pollymom

Answer by Pollymom at 12:03 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Decorating for Christmas and getting gifts for my husband and my girls....
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:08 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I'm looking forward to wearing my Halloween costume to work on Friday, not looking forward to the fact that I can't trick or treat with my kids though! I have Saturday off, so I'm definitely looking forward to that!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 12:55 AM on Oct. 27, 2008