Disturbing?

http://www.divinecaroline.com/22117/105226-padding-puberty-that-s-messed

AugustMidge

Asked by AugustMidge at 2:52 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• That is freaking rediculious! I remember when my friends little girl now 12 was like 3 or 4 and she though it was the cutest little thing when we found a bra and underwear set that was big enough for her just because she could wear a bra like mommy, aunt tiffany and aunt krista but there is no way in hell i would buy her a padded bra! That is nuts! I have a daughter that is six months old and i can't even imagine when she is 6 years old asking me for underwear that have phrases on them or a thong i mean come on and if she's worried about her boob size when she's 10 she will be getting a reality check from mommy really quick!
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I think I had a training bra at like age 6 but even when my parents had to get me a real one when I was 10 I never got anything padded and I was a little surprised when I found out the other day at walmart that they make low rise bikini underwear for 4 year olds so the thong thing kinda shocked me. Final thought children's clothing should never say things like that.
    lizziebreath

Answer by lizziebreath at 5:15 PM on Oct. 11, 2010