Deciding which travel system to buy

I am about to buy a travel system for my new coming baby and I picked the Britax Chaperone Travel System and the Chicco Cortina KeyFit 30 Travel System.

They both have great reviews but I wanted to see your opinions if you own it. Which do you think is the better choice? and why?

ddsladyx

Asked by ddsladyx at 2:52 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Shopping

• i love Britax. We did a ton of research and they looked to be the best. Never had an issue out of ours and seems pretty comfy for our son.
    anxious1stimer

Answer by anxious1stimer at 2:54 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• My main advice would be to pay attention to weight. Weight of the stroller, weight of the car seat!

I have had a heavy "nice" stroller before and it was a pain in the butt to lug around.

3rd time around for me and I opted for a midsize stroller and the lightest carseat I could find. I bought a JEEP stoller online on Walmart....pink and grey....about 60 dollars and a Graco snug ride that weights 7.5 lbs without baby.

I am excited to not have to drag around a heavy cumbersome baby stroller and seat!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 2:55 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• dont go with the cosco emily collection it sucks
    Tiffany_Rivera_

Answer by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 3:08 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Thank you ladies...
    ddsladyx

Comment by ddsladyx (original poster) at 8:04 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Britax is awesome.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 11, 2010