AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Come on ladies, go ahead and let out all of your anger and frustration.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Okay, but you asked for it....I'm so tired of people trying to get shit for free and think I don't deserve to get paid for the three hours of work I put in on them. I'm tired of people with shitty attitudes not realizing they have shity attitudes. I'm tired of people who talk about everyone the minute you leave the room. I'm tired of people telling me whats wrong with my kids. I'm so tired of people telling me to get over the fact that I don't find it acceptable to watch adult programming. Okay that's all I have for now, but I'll come back if I have more! Bye now! :)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:04 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• SITTTTTTTTTTT DOWNNNNNNNNN to my 2r old AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Ok, to my dear co-worker.....Your route to work involves crossing train tracks. That means there are trains to deal with. I don't care how long you have to sit and wait for all the people to clear the road. THIS HAPPENS EVERY DAY!!! Also, the printer only prints what you tell it to! It will not delete certain pages just because it feels like it!! Do not expect the boss to say hello to you in the morning. You have worked here for 6 years and he has NEVER said hello in the morning. STOP EXPECTING IT!
    And Mom, I love you more than you know, but I am only having the one baby. There will be no more from me. Stop saying I HAVE to have another. I would appreciate it! :)
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my 2yr old wrote all over my LCD computer screen...i am so upset...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 3:00 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• i just wish everyone in my family wasnt sick. they all wanna climb or cuddle with me which gets me sick in the long run
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 3:16 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I wish CERTAIN people in my family would grow the hell up and stop making stupid decisions!!!!! I am tired of cleaning up the mess afterward or being treated like shit because I have an opinion and it's not the same as yours!
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 3:40 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Ok, I'm back, Snuggy, knock it off! Your commercial gives me nightmares...If you get hair extensions you have to pay for the hair....please remove your screaming child from the dinner table and calm him down.....my ad for a TV for sale on Craigslist is not an invitation to send me porn or work at home ideas....a tube top is not a miniskirt.....please wear pants that fit, you are only lying to yourself....heheheheehe this is fun :)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:40 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Musicmom80, I agree. Young man pull your pants up! Young lady, find a shirt that fits YOU not your 3 year old sister! Dude, hang up the phone and drive already! Gramma, if you can't go the speed limit, stay home! Grapes at the grocery store are not an all you can eat buffet! If you can't control your children in public, leave them at home! Turn signals are not optional equipment on cars!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 3:53 PM on Oct. 11, 2010