computer cafemom site ..help please!?

on new computer to me, it is older and the boxes do not show up, words overlap etc
when answering question, only anon box shows and i have to enter to post answer, i can NOT answer without clicking on the anon box and hitting enter
would really like to have "MY" cafemom site back

help!!
when on question page the boxes DO show up?? but NOT an answer part

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 3:08 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Is the screen enlarged? Did you magnify it by mistake? Try restarting.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Might be how the computer is set up, I know what I meaning but I cant freaking explain it LOL. I hate how that happens. Try messing with the computer settings and screen resolution.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:12 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Is your browser really outdated? You may need to upgrade that and your version of Java.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:39 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• If you have internet explorer six, it has known issues for cafemom that can't really be fixed at this point. Your best bet is to download another browser, like firefox, in the latest version your software can handle.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:34 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Sounds like the screen might be magnified. You'll want to shrink the magnification until you can see everything clearly on one screen.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:50 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• My tower is broke so I'm using an older tower until I get mine fixed and I had to download another browser b/c it said I have an older web browser. I now use Firefox and I like it better. Try doing that.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 11:30 AM on Oct. 13, 2010