Do you have a kid(s) that are to cute for their own good?

My 15 month old is suppose to be napping right now but he's having screaming contest with his sister. I go in there to get after them (they share a room) but he just gives me that grin of his and the happy look in his eyes and I cant get mad at him. LOL DAMN IT.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 3:08 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• Oh, yeah. My two can charm the pants off of anyone.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 3:09 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• ahh!!! my 3 yr odl is the same way!!! its like she knows just which look to give me and i melt. but all my kids do that. dont get me wrong, i do punish them if its something major.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 3:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Yes my son Sincere he charms the pants off the whole staff at his school LOL a lil girl got hair cut over him
    lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 3:13 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Nope...

Mine is too damn smart for his own good.... LOL

(((Really though, he's damn cute too. But grown, he doesn't take the term "cute" to well these days. Well, not from "mom" any way.. LOL )))
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:13 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• lol.. my two year old runs around repeating his baby brothers name over and over again..
    and my mil had him saying ladies man the other day which was cute...

oh and he loves for my mil to get onto my younger sil and bil... and then wants to be the peacemaker lol it is too cute!
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• my 3 y.o.'s questions are too much! his new thing is "well...why not?" in his best question voice!
    MamaLG

Answer by MamaLG at 3:32 PM on Oct. 11, 2010