What to do with Tot silverware & sippycups?

What do you do with all those cute toddler spoons/forks & sippy cups once your child stops using them?

They are really taking up some precious space in our kitchen! I dont want to throw it out because its all good stuff & I hate wasting money. But I dont know anyone to pass it on to!

MommaTasha1003

Asked by MommaTasha1003 at 3:15 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Why not give them to your tot to play with? Children love to make believe they're cooking, and cleaning, just like Mum. Let your little one use them in the tub, or with a kitchen playset. Otherwise, donate them to goodwill or a local thrift store. There are plenty of moms out there who could use them for their infants. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 3:18 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• donate them to a shelter
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:16 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• If you don't know of anyone to pass it on to, and you are done having kids, then send it to Good Will
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:17 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• donate them, sell them, w/e. heck, i still have mine. and my oldest dd is 5. if we go on trips, its easy to take that stuff (she can still use it) and it doesnt matter if it gets lost
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 3:18 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• sippy cups i just took the lids off and my kids use them as regular cups (depends on the type of cup). the rest of the stuff i donated them. if i'm not going to use it, i get rid of it.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 3:19 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Freecycle. I see them on there all the time.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:21 PM on Oct. 11, 2010