I am not sure what else I need...

I am waiting for my friend to bring the clothes I gave her back but I am not sure what else I need to get. I know I need to stock up on socks and that is about all I can think of we have tons of blankets and a bed ,playpen. Just not sure on the clothes cause I don't remember what I have given out. Any idea's? I am not sure when I am getting my boys stuff back so I can't look through it I just not sure what else I need. any ideas will help..

( we have toys and most big items from my other two boys still)

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 3:17 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Towels and washcloths, bottles, bottle brushes, high chair, babyswing, etc. GL! and Congrats!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 3:19 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Get some baby gowns...they are for boy or girl and they are a helluva lot easier to have on them at night to change a diaper.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:20 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• baby wash/ lotion/ oil, ummmm and get some sleep while you can?
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• dont worry im sure u have everything and if not walmart is open 24/7! at least it is around here! lol! get some sleep while u can and give lots of love to ur 2 other boys! u will have ur hands full soon!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 3:38 PM on Oct. 11, 2010