If someone handed you a large sum of money (say $20,000) right now...

And ALL of your bills, loans, credit cards, etc. were paid off for a long time (say the next 5 years), and you HAD to spend this money on something/some things for ONLY YOU, what would you spend the money on? (You can save some of it, but no more than 25%).

I would probably join a gym (if I could find one around here), fly to L.A. and get Kat Von D to do the portrait tattoo of my dad that I want, and buy a couple of bras that fit.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 3:36 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• On me.. just me???
    Yikes! Can I use it to go on vacation with someone?
    If so, my bf and I'd go somewhere tropical and sandy and sip cocktails on the beach and tehehe.... then we'd go to Vegas and do alot of clubbing and then alot of tehehe... then if I had enough cash left over I'd get my boobs done again.. this time still perky, but much smaller.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 6:00 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I'll go put that for a down payment on a house
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:39 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• buy a car... a nice little car that i could drive when i don't have all the kids
    or redectorate the house, buy all new clothes
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 3:40 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• buy new clothes! ive lost all my baby weight so nothing fits right! and my hubby is dying for a flat screen tv so i guess ill buy one of those too!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 3:42 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I'd probably have "a little work" done.
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 3:58 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I'd get my teeth fixed (yeah, it would cost a few grand). Breast reduction. I'd put the maximum allowed in savings. New clothes. A tattoo. I'd buy a bunch of stuff for my kitchen (gadgets, fun stuff I really want!).
    Anonymous

• 20,000 and all bill are taken care of - I'd spend it on new hardwood flooring for the two remaining rooms that have carpet. I'd save the 25%. I'd then get a brand new bassoon.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I'd put it towards a home of our own - something modest, but something that would be ours :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 6:39 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I would pay a contractor to come finish my downstairs bathroom so no more running upstairs to pee for me!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:04 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• That's not enough $$$$ :)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:45 PM on Oct. 11, 2010