What kind of vacuum cleaner do you have and do you like it?

I need a new one. I turn mine on and dust flies everywhere, not picking up much anymore either. I have been looking at the Shark vacuum cleaners wondering what everyone elese thinks of them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I have a Dyson Animal, and I love it! I have never used a Shark.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 3:38 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I hate vacuums and vacuuming... I have a Compact (I don't think they make them anymore). If I had any reason to replace it, I would definitely buy second hand, because they lose value super fast.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:39 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I have a Dyson and I would never use anything else. I love it!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:46 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I have a bissel powerforce that I really like, it has washable filters and they are pretty inexpensive to replace so it keeps the vacuum running pretty well. I really really want a dyson animal though, some day I will have one...there are just many other things that I could spend nearly $500 on right now.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 3:50 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I have a Bissel Healthy Home and love it. It's great at getting up all the dog hair (we have two dogs) and I love that I can take it from carpet to my hardwood floors easily.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 3:58 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Have a hoover, old with the bag. The thing can take a lego and keep on going. Got it at good will when my house burnt down. I also have a bissel I think it is powerforce. Its down at the moment as my DS changed the belt lost the screws and ran bigger screws through the top. Lol
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 4:28 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I have a Dyson and I LOVE it!!!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 6:37 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I have a Dyson and I like it quite a bit. They didn't have the smaller ones when we bought ours, but if they had, I would rather have the smaller one.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:14 PM on Oct. 11, 2010