Democrats unleash the IRS and Justice on doners to their political oponents. adult content

If at first you don't succeed, get some friends in high places to shut your opponents up.
More dirty tricks, can Democrats get any more desperate?
Is this legal?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703735804575536370151720874.html?mod=wsj_hpp_s

Natesmom507

Asked by Natesmom507 at 3:40 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Typical behavior from a desperate group!! Now, if only they would consider using all of that energy they use for blackmail/coercion and silencing the opposition for the greater GOOD--like American citizens and making America business friendly, MAYBE we would actually prosper once again!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:04 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I think it would be waaayyyyy better if Republicans brought the business of our country to a hault again over a blow job.

That would require someone wanting the Urkel wannabe that is our President.. I don't see that happening... ick.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:09 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Suck that tit...LOL!

Best post EVER!

I think it would be waaayyyyy better if Republicans brought the business of our country to a hault again over a blow job. I think thats a much better way to spend time.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:06 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• It's a bit scary the lengths these people will go, to gain/keep power.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 5:39 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• If at first you can't spell DONORS... shut the hell up!!!!!!

low blow from a no brain. DEFLECT because you can't address the issue. LOSER.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:57 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Nothing suprises me after what they did to Clarence Thomas and Joe the plumber.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:34 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• gertie and feelingyummy: you need to go a couple of posts to the "Obama accountability post" to the last page and blast sweet for her spelling error. If you are going to get on natesmom, you have to also get on sweet. What is good for the conservative is good for the liberal.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:05 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Oh, and just like in the Target case, it only made me want to shop there even MORE!! :o)
    LoriKeet

• That would require someone wanting the Urkel wannabe that is our President.. I don't see that happening... ick. Touche, LOL.

LOL! Touche!

UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:15 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• And this is one reason the dems are so against the Fair Tax. If we can get it implemented, the IRS will be no more in 5 or 6 years. There will be no need because there will be no tax code and no income tax. But, with that, the power to suddenly audit someone for no apparent reason goes too. The IRS is the strong arm of the feds.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:51 PM on Oct. 11, 2010