I need ideas for adult couple costumes....

My husband and I would like to go to a Halloween Party in a club this year to celebrate our wedding anniversary. He has a grim reaper costume and he also has a tux. I would like to know what type of costumes he can use his tux for and what type of matching costume I can buy. Or if he wears his grim reaper costume what should I dress as? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 4:11 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Holidays

• bride and groom come to mind, doing a hilarious redneck themed bride and groom would be great! brad pitt/angelina, james bond and one of his girls, the grim reaper doesn't really have a good theme for a girl to do.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 4:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Grim Reaper and a Hot Devil?
    Him in a Tux with vampire teeth and you as a slutty vampire??
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 6:36 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• with his tux one of your ole dresses, with his grim reaper get a scream mask black leggins and black shirt and shoes...have fun
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 7:51 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I'd do the tux with vampire teeth and a cape. And you can dress up as Bella.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 2:46 AM on Oct. 12, 2010