Masterbation?

My 18 year old has never had sex but she does masterbate well she asked me a question about female ejaculation because i guess after words that happens and she didn't know if she was urinating and so she says after every time she has an orgasm that happens so iam guessing shes ejaculation but she says its a lot like it will soak through a towel but every time she does it will soak and its after an orgasm not before? Is that normal...i only ask because my orgasms with my hubby arent like that. She also said that once after she had an orgasm she did a bit of bm just a little she said and only once and it never happened again...Thats never happened to me so i told her we would make an appt. with her doctor should i be concerned??? i know this is a very odd topic but i was concerned

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Adult Children (18+)

• I don't think it is anything to worry about. Take her to the doctor though. She should probably have an exam even if she is a virgin. Cancer is not something to take lightly.
    Anonymous

• i've had orgasims like that, but never while masturbating. congrats to your daughter, she's pretty lucky! i don't think i would really worry, there's a few things that can explain the BM thing. 1 she was extremely relaxed and it just slipped out, 1 she was "pushing" to help with the O, 1 could be because of the stimulation she was providing herself.

it's great that you and her have a relationship open enough to talk about things like that. me and my mom have the same, and i hope that me and my daughter eventually do as well.
    Anonymous

• Isn't that a g spot orgasm? I mean I have heard that some women can hold the fluid in and then it's released afterwards.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 8:07 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I agree with anon...in addition it would probably be a good idea to do Kegel's to strengthen her pelvic floor.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• She isn't peeing. It's called a squirting orgasm. It's just a really good orgasm. Lol. If you want to see what it's like then go to redtube.com and type in squirting. A lot of women do it. They're absolutely amazing!!! You should watch some of the videos and have hubby give you one. You'll get addicted to them!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 5:58 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I agree that it's amazing. I only did it once and never again but would love to be able to do it again. Yes it's normal and like Mayleygirl says, it's called Squirting. When she does have a sexual partner you might want to tell her to let the partner know. It might scare some ppl. No it's not urine.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:58 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• i have only done that twice in my life that i know of... i thought i peed my self too... i never asked any one cause i was too embarrased.... ur really relaxed and it just comes out.. with the BM she was prob really relaxed and it just slipped out...
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 6:30 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• take her to the doctor's just to ease her mind,,, good luck
    seexxymama4u2me

Answer by seexxymama4u2me at 12:54 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• SINCE SHE IS MASTURBATING THERE IS PROBABLY LOTS OR EVEN ONLY CLITORAL STIMULATION. IT IS NORMAL SHE IS "SQUIRTING". IT HAPPENS WITH HIGH LEVELS OF AROUSAL. THEY ARE A VERY GOOD THING BUT IT CAN BE FUNNY. I HAVE HEARD THERE MAY BE TRACES OF URINE IN THE SQUIRT BUT I AM NOT COMPLETELY SURE IF IT IS TRUE.
    AND THE BM SHE WAS PROBABLY VERY RELAXED. IT ISNT LIKE WITH NORMAL SEX, SHE DOESNT HAVE TO SENSOR HERSELF.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 1:29 PM on Oct. 30, 2008