do you think that diaper genie ii is a good investment>??

Layan82

Asked by Layan82 at 4:21 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• me personally nope, I just tossed them in the trash
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:21 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I didnt get one because I thought it was a waste of time. My friends have one & they rarely use it because it fills up so quick. I just used to put the stinky diapers in a plastic grocery sack & tie it up & put it in the trash.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 4:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Nope, I BF so there wasn't much odor... besides, who wants all of those nasty diapers sitting around the house? ew.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:24 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• nope. i just use a regular trash bin and throw the diapers in plastic grocery bags....and there is no need to buy the refills!!
    kh717

Answer by kh717 at 4:24 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I like mine...I used it in the nursey when he was smaller now that i dont go up there as much with him I keep it downstairs next to the trash can....I love it if I accidentally throw a poopy in the trash it makes the house smell awful but the diaper genie keeps the smell down....until you open it to clean it...lol wear nose plugs, but thats it.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 4:25 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• personally i wouldn't waste my time or my money. it's a really silly thing to me. my trash gets filled up faster then that thing would and personally i wouldn't want used disposables in my house that long.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 4:26 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I think diaper genies are ridiculous but the diaper champ is great you just use regular trash bags so its not as expensive
    DeegansMomma08

Answer by DeegansMomma08 at 4:28 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I had one with my first pregnancy. I hated it.
    It got to the point that I just put the poopy diapers in a plastic bag and threw it out.
    Now I bought a regular trash can for his room and do the same thing. We change the bag frequently and use a deoderizer in the lid of the can.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 4:28 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Nope - spend the $$ on something else..like diapers and wipes! It is not much better than a trashcan and the twisty thing on top breaks and it still gets smelly!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 4:29 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• no!!!! just throw em in the trash. if you have too, keep plastic bags in the baby's room and use those to help with the smell! :)
    sledgesmom28

Answer by sledgesmom28 at 4:30 PM on Oct. 11, 2010