I feel alone in my marriage....and we been only married 1 yr and half..help??

I dont feel that my husband loves me as much as he claims. When he comes home from work I usually have dinner ready, he doesnt even say hello to me, just eats then drinks and acts like a jerk. Latley has been going to bars after work days, and he never used to. I asked him why he felt the need to, and he said he gets bored sitting at home, well, when we have babysitters he never wants to go with me...I asked him why he doesnt want to go with me, and he said I dont want to be anyones babysitter, wtf ! Im 26 and he is 23, and he said this isnt the life he wanted at his age. My son is from a previous relationship, so we dont have any children together. He was all man for this is the beginning, now its like he regrets ever meeting me. I'm suppose to be the good wife while he goes out and does he thing, and no questions asked. Well, I'm deeply hurt by his actions.....He told me yesterday he would not go to bars on fridays.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Ooo honey, I am sorry - I think that there may be some deeper issues there with him. I thik you are right, he probably is bored but guess what? Being a responsible ADULT is boring!!
    Sounds like he needs to man-up.
    Hugs!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 4:26 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• honestly it sounds like he has a problem with himself and he is self-medicating and blaming... you can't fix this for him and it sounds like alcoholism may be a possibility. could also be cheating of course i'm sure someone will think that - but really it sounds like he is just unhappy and trying to find a reason why... would he be open to some counseling? for himself - it sounds like he is shutting you out - of course marriage counseling can't hurt, but this sounds like something personal for him.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 4:28 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• im sorry your going threw this but i hope it works out for you but you should talk to him tell how you feel but he is a jerk for treating you like this
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 4:32 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• People like that need to be put in their place. Don't make commitments you cant keep. It seems like he is hiding something...
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 4:32 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• TAKE HIM ON MAURY.
    MOMMYRICE866

Answer by MOMMYRICE866 at 4:44 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• may something is going on that you are not seeing. try and check out thing there may be something you need to see and adress fast
    ify247

Answer by ify247 at 4:57 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• You aren't happy, he obviously isnt happy. I'd get out while you can before you do have his child.
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 5:12 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Maybe it was too much for him to take on. Maybe he loved you but didnt realize what the married with children life it really like. Hes bored he wants to do more than sit around I guess... Try to do more things together... Baseball games, football, raceways, paint balling, camping... ? Good luck
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 5:50 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I agree with wildwiccan, if you don't have any children with him, then you should get out now, before you do and then you're tied to him for life. It may hurt, but it will hurt a lot less than once you're stuck with him in your life forever by having kids with him. Best of luck to you
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 6:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• He should have known what he was getting into when he married you. If he's bored, you can get it annulled (if there aren't any children between the two of you).
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:52 PM on Oct. 12, 2010