Anyone else having food stamp issues?

Hi, I live in Colorado and I am having issues with food stamps. My card was supposed to get refilled on Sunday, but never did, and not today either. I am thinking maybe it doesn't refill on sunday or holidays. I plan on going to social services tomorrow, but was just wondering if anyone else was having issues. Thanks.

Becca1189

Asked by Becca1189 at 4:30 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Food & Drink

• oh.. maybe they changed the day you get them? i've had that happen to me! when i 1st got them i was getting them at the end of the month.. now i get them at the beginning.
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:34 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• why dont you just call and ask them? there should be a number on your card for help. i haven't used my card since friday and i haven't had any problems.
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 4:32 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I have called, but I need to speak to a actual person, and the phone number i call doesn't give me that option
    Becca1189

Comment by Becca1189 (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• It's because today is a holiday, Columbus Day. Try calling them in the AM.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:43 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Call the number on the back of the card, it will be a lot faster and there should be an option to speak to a human during normal business hours 8-5 ish normally.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:44 PM on Oct. 11, 2010