Yappy Dogs

who has neighbours that have dogs & don't shut them up ever? so annoying & disrespectful.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 4:33 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• One of the people in our complex has like four little yappy dogs who are always off-leash and ALWAYS come running up to my 70lb dog whenever we're on a walk. Luckily, my dog is well trained and socialized; this lady's dogs are not well trained, obviously.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 4:38 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I do!!!!! I have an acre and a quarter of land, it is a big back yard, and every time I go out there, one of my neighbors has three yappy dogs, and they all bark at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have two dogs, and if I hear them barking at any one I bring them in, it is extremely annoying and inconsiderate!

Answer by older at 4:36 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Oh, and my dog never barks unless someone is at the door, and even then it's a warning bark; just one bark and that's it!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 4:40 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• last night i was in my house trying to sleep & I could hear the yappy mut across the road freaking out inside??? thats how loud it is because they were not home I couldn't believe it it seems the littler the dog the louder the bark & its cold here no windows were open its a drag I tell ya. I agree a dog should bark only when there is a good reason! thats how ours is.
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 4:52 PM on Oct. 11, 2010