how do you clean a faux suaede couch

our couch is dirty tryed resolve for furniture just madeark spots it is alight tan.any ideas?

slyvester

Asked by slyvester at 4:40 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I have the same type couches. We thankfully only have one spot so far. We had a treatment done on it through badcock. It was 100 dollars but it makes the couches water and stain resistaint. Works awesome. I know it is too late for some of the marks but this will keep them from getting dirtier. I highly recommend getting it done. As for actually removing exsisting stains... im not too sure but i would suggest calling a furniture store and asking there advice. They would have some miracle product im sure =) Good luck!
    NewMommie333

Answer by NewMommie333 at 6:40 PM on Oct. 11, 2010