BOOBS

Ok its been 2 weeks now and my boobs are still sore, still producing milk, my nipples are looking funny! when is this going to stop & go away? I breast fed for 17 months this time and it seems not as easy as the 1st time for them to calm down? I am doing what I am supposed to be doing? how much longer grrrrrrr I want my boobs back to normal. I do miss breastfeeding but had to stop.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 4:43 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i never tried it when i was breastfeeding cuz it wasnt that hard for my breast to get back to normal. but try cabage. putting cabage in your bra for a few hours a day. i know its weird but my sis in law did it and it helped her alot
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 4:50 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• are you trying to stop cold turkey, or did you wean? i have done both and let me tell you weaning is much better
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 4:44 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• no i weaned.
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 4:45 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• i did a feeding every time my boobs got full and sore. first it was once a day for a couple of weeks, then every other day, then every 3 days and after 2x of the every 3 days it was gone
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 4:47 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• that pretty much what I did I have to soak in a bath to relieve them I hope they dry up soon!
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 4:48 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I believe there is a tea out there called 'no more milk' I never tried it but it's available. Maybe see if anyone else here has actually tried it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:51 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• thnx
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 4:53 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Good luck. I'm a huge proponent for BF'ing but I will be honest and tell you that mine never went back to "normal".
    After BFing for 2 1/2 years and losing 133 pounds my boobs were really, really gross so I had them worked on when I was 29.
    I felt like I deserved it after the all of the sacrafice and hard work (nothing is worse than doing the right thing by breastfeeding your kid(s) and then working your ass off and going from a size 24 to a size 6 and still being ashamed of your body).
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 5:11 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Don't touvh them. Don't think about them. Don't let anyone else touch them. My SIL was producing milk forever after she stopped bf because her dh wouldn't leave them alone. Once she got him to leave them alone for a couple of weeks she was able to dry up finally.
    Anonymous

• oh no one is touching them! I know, I hope they dry up soon.
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 10:50 PM on Oct. 11, 2010