(teen mom) what is wrong with farrah's mom??? my hell she drives me crazy!

chica679

Asked by chica679 at 4:51 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• I was yelling at the TV at her the other day. I was "What the hang is the matter with you?? Seriously, lady!!"
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 4:53 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Farrah ain't no gem herself. She thinks the world revolves around her. I think her mom is a bit crazy but she's not as bad as Farrah makes her out to be.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:54 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• she's nuts!! i also have issues with amber she's crazy she abuses her boyfriend i would worry about leaving my baby with her too if I were gary I mean how long till she snaps at her?
    chica679

Comment by chica679 (original poster) at 4:55 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• @chica679 I know! OMG I wanted to kill amber when I seen the last episode! Farrah is getting better though...Did you see the episode where she was bathing sophia in the sink and she burned her hand? or the one where sophia fell off the bed?

Amber is def the worse!

Maci is the only one on the show that actually has her life as straight as possible.
    KaylynnsMommie2

Answer by KaylynnsMommie2 at 5:22 PM on Oct. 11, 2010