new or old xmas tree?

will you drag out the old tree from last year or get a new one or a real one? i actually want a real one this year and i sold my old one this year at a garage sale we had ..

desires_place

Asked by desires_place at 4:57 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Holidays

• Our tree is only from last year!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 4:59 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Mine was new last year, so I'll be using it again.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 5:01 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• i would normally use the old but my old one is soooooo old and worn out i decided to throw it away so i have to buy a new one. i can not stand the smell of real ones idk why i like them alot just stand the smell of it. so i am probably going to buy a plastic one
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 5:02 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Real Christmas trees are the only way to go. Nothing beats the smell of a real tree.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 5:04 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• my "fake" one from last year the real ones make our allergies go crazy :)
    VERONICAS_MOM

Answer by VERONICAS_MOM at 5:07 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I will pull the old one out of the closet.. Its not that old, I bought it last year. My friend has an amazing fake tree that looks better than the real deal. Hers has fake pinecones but the thing looks so real. It was a present from her mom I guess for like $500
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:08 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• We get a real one every year. They don't seem to bother the kids allergies as long as we cut one fresh, the ones that have been cut a while seem to shed their needles easier too.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I hated my tree last year, and it was the first year I used it. December 26th, I was trying to take it apart and it just wouldn't go. Out to the dumpster it went. Good riddance. We may get a real tree this year if I can't find a fake that's slender enough for our dining room.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:11 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• id luv to have a real one for my dd 1st x-mas but i can't allergic but we just got a new last year so it will be that one
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 5:32 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Real Christmas trees are the only way to go. We love them my mom had real trees when i was growing up, we cut them fresh it's a family outing and we have fun lol.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 6:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2010