HOw long did you think Miley Cyrus was gonna stay a 'little girl'

I mean she's 17 now. So not a pre-teen. She was going to grow up some time. Do you think there was a better way for her to transition or do you think she should have kept her little girl image?

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 4:59 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• I agree But_Mommie. My thing is, it's not Miley's job to police what our children say/watch/do. When she signed on to make Hannah Montana, she didn't sign on to act like and BE that character for the rest of her life. Even if my kids were older and liked Miley, I wouldn't be angry with her for changing and/or growing up. It's my job to educate my kids and to teach them what I believe is right/wrong.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 5:09 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I'm fine with where she's at. I honestly can't understand WHY she wanted to go "trashy chic", specifically, but it's her life, not mine. I'm happy to see her growing up. My girls like Hannah Montana and will continue to watch it and listen to Hannah music. They're too young to understand that Miley is her own person and has her own life, so they know nothing about her outside of Hannah. I guess that's why it doesn't bug me, unlike other parents.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 5:03 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• If she is going to do the whole transition like lindsay lohan, britney spears, and christina aguilera did.. then she needs to go ahead and stop doing her little series on disney channel..
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 5:04 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I think people need to lay off. She is just a 17 year old girl acting out like any other teen getting ready to be a woman.
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 5:07 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Ajc, her series on Disney Channel is over. She has not been filming new episodes for quite a while now.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 5:04 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Actualy it is Nov. 23 1992 according to several sites.
    Anonymous

• I'm well aware that Hannah Montana is still on, ajc. Still doesn't change my opinion - I already explained that I believe it's our job as parents to govern what our kids see/say/do. It's not Miley's.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 12:43 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I have to add that Miley has a job to do. Her fan base it kids becuz she was a kids herself. What do you expect for her to do be a child or become adult? She's 17yrs old if she ICKS you that much stop watching her shows and stop buying her music. You live your life and let her live hers. Get over it!
    TwannaB.

Answer by TwannaB. at 11:13 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• she will actually be 18 this month...im going anon cause Im embarrased to know that. I watched a Hollywood E special about her once when nothing else was on. That kid is worth so much money. One thing she does have going for her, is that she has kept her nose to the grindstone all this time. Her relationships have been kept low key and out of the publics eye. Plus, I really think her dad is hot! lol
    Anonymous

• she is not doing anything too racy and i am sure most of her young fans have grown up too right? i am sick of hearing about her being too mature. i think she was sweet and innocent for long enough :)
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 5:51 PM on Oct. 11, 2010