im pregnant is it ok to eat activia?

i am having some problems and i know that activia normally helps me. is their any other natural ways to help with digestion problems besides taking a ton of medicine or waiting it out?

iluvmymomasboys

Asked by iluvmymomasboys at 5:07 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yogurt and fresh fruit are a great way to get things moving all naturally. And adding a dr. approved fiber supplement may be a good idea too. GL! I had similar issues the 3rd trimester. Things just are not where they are supposed to be at that point! LOL
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 5:11 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• its all the time not just when im preggo and its im constipated then bam massive diahrea. not to be disgusting. sry if i offend any one reading but im in tons of pain and tierd of living in the bathroom
    iluvmymomasboys

Comment by iluvmymomasboys (original poster) at 5:13 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• babyboyzz took my answer, i ate a lot of yogurt and ice cream with my kids.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 5:37 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• A fiber supplement or talk to your dr about an iron free prenatal. :-) Lots of options hon, that's why you have dr/midwife/doula or whatever. Call them and ask, cause we can all tell you try this and that, but your care provider can tell you what is best for you and baby.
    luv.my.kids.365

Answer by luv.my.kids.365 at 5:41 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• walking helps massage the right muscles, I take a stool softner. It's not a laxative. It brings more water to your stools. So drink lots of water and walk. Walking also strengthens the muscles used in labor.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 12:59 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• i dont see why u shouldnt be able to.all it does is regulate ur tummy and digestive system cant possibly hurt the baby
    keta_girl

Answer by keta_girl at 1:41 PM on Oct. 14, 2010