Who do I contact when my son is leaving tomorrow?

I received a card from a group who has seen the military being deployed at the airport. I lost the darn card!! I need to contact them because my son is going to Afganistan ...someone call me with their phone number!!! 361-779-9001

Dianna6763

Asked by Dianna6763 at 5:08 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• The USO?
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 5:20 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• ask this again if you havent gotten help and in your post ask for military assistance need help right now. Also, go into one of the CM military moms groups and request a 911 answer there from the gals. Hope this helped and good luck
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 5:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I am not exactly sure what you are asking but if you just need information try Army Community Service at the post he is stationed at.
    armyofmany

Answer by armyofmany at 5:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• very bad idea to post your number on here..... I wish I knew the answer. I'll bump ya. I hope you get it. A wish your boy luck from all of us.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:55 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• take ur number off here, ask ppl to pm u
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:49 PM on Oct. 12, 2010