Have you been sexually satisfied in your relationship with your current SO/DH? Or does you ever wish had some of the qualities you liked in previous partners?

Mine seems to miss the mark no matter how much I try to guide or encourage him...81/2 long years...ugh!

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes I am satisfied.

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 5:11 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• BTW men are not good with subtlety, have you DIRECTLY told him what you like?

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 5:12 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I've been where you are before... I'm so sorry!!

My current bf is by far the best lover I have ever had. Our 1st anniversary is this Halloween.

Answer by FeelinYummy at 5:12 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I'm extremely satisfied...... Extremely :-)

He misses the mark. You hit the mark though, right? You know your own sexuality inside and out and you know what all it takes to get you off and going. If you know those things. Then flat out teach him these things. Guiding and encouraging are great, and I recommend those things to anyone. But if that still isn't getting it, take control and flat out teach him how to get you off. Male & female sexual response and sexual anatomy are very different, and most men (even most women I'm learning.. lol) don't really and truly understand those differences. Most men, need to be taught how to pleasure a woman, and how to pleasure her to the point of fulfillment and satisfaction.

Great lovers are very seldom just born, they are MADE.. Someone (sometimes the person themselves takes the initiative to learn on their own..) has to teach them how to be a great lover :-)

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:19 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• i am very satisfied my man now is a way better lover then my ex and bigger dick too

Answer by cnoble927 at 5:25 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I'm satisfied but I do wish he were more passionate!

Answer by Darla47 at 5:37 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I'm very satisfied, but I do agree, men need to be told point blank what to do, don't just drop hints! LOL He takes very good care of all my needs though >;-)

Answer by KimPippin at 5:57 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• im satisfied and i didnt have to tell him much of anything..but guys in the past have def missed the mark sorta speak..everytime shouldnt be the best you ever had but if it hasn been good at all for the past 8 1/2 years then maybe you guys aren compatible sexually but sex isnt everything..maybe get a vibrator and figure out ur spots to guide him but it takes more then just words..take control miss lady

Answer by MinnieMoni at 6:31 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• satisfield to the fullest

Answer by canta1980 at 6:33 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Very satisfied. Hubby is the best I've had. By far. We are comfortable with each other, comfortable with trying new things, and we know what each other likes. We are good together. I feel bad for those that don't have this:(

Answer by Raine2001 at 6:40 PM on Oct. 11, 2010