i need serious details.

i've been struggling inside myself about whether or not to put my kids into day care and start going to work again. i'm doing school online, cooking, cleaning, taking care of the kids and doing all of that while working. It was stressful, so i started staying at home with the kids. but i want to work, has anyone had any good experiences with at home jobs? suggestions? tips? help me out please????

khmymommi

Asked by khmymommi at 5:20 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• I like going to work and getting my work done and when I get home it is family time. I think working and family constantly at the same time all day is tiring. You can never catch a break from either you know wha tI mean. I dont know anyone who makes good money from a work at home job. Im sure its possible but their are more scams than legit jobs.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:26 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Here is a site that has the work at home jobs you speak of. But its not all its cut out to be when you have kids, because most jobs will not allow thier background noise.

Some dont care, but there are very few. If you want to chat there are many other thing syou can do for an extra income. For instance being a consultant for a compnay etc... HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:53 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• My friend has 2 boys and does Mary Kay. She really likes it. I don't know personally how well she does with it. But she has never said anything bad.
    Kelli1012

Answer by Kelli1012 at 5:56 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• i know a few who make good money from home working online but you have to pick a good job. iraqivetwife has a great list and if she doesnt have it i do more than likely so between the two of us im sure you could find something that could work for you. but the questions is how much do you need to make and how much time can you work, just because its a home job doesnt mean its easy. a lot of moms try them because they think they are easy and quick money but its just like any other job.. www.earningsinabasket.net
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 6:44 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• You might want to check out www.indeed.com. Search jobs by zipcode. And on the left you can select part time and towns. I found my two part time jobs by looking there first and then it directed me to a couple of different websites. It's not exactly working at home but I picked jobs that worked with the hours I had free each week. GL!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:08 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I started a work from home business. I'm able to be with my kids and can work when I want to. Obviously the time and effort I put into my business is what earns my money but I've done great and still have all the family time I need.
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 10:43 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I have been a sahm for 6 years, and have recently started my own business w/ Gold Canyon and love it! I can work when daddy is home to care for them, and am still able to get other stuff done around the house and not be stressed w/ trying to get it all done! Msg me if you would like more info.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 11:03 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I do freelance writing in addition to owning my own business. It's not get rich quick. You have to work at it, but there are never any fees and you can work as much or as little as you want. If you'd like to write, pm me for details.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:33 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• you can earn some serious money working from home. I sell Miche bags and Guy and Eva jewelry!
    I never worry about money in the bank or food on the table anymore--you can earn upwards of 200-500 every time you party, and you really aren't selling --the items sell themselves! Contact me for any questions you may have.

I am currently looking for more women on my team with Guy and Eva http://www.guyandeva.com/polly

Miche bags are also a very lucrative business...if you want more info PM me.
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 12:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Take a look at my company's website, shapebodytogreatness.com
    blackqueen918

Answer by blackqueen918 at 11:45 PM on Oct. 13, 2010