Bad behavior

Why is it that people are getting rewarded for bad behavior? It seems like every time I turn around, someone is getting praised for sleeping with married men, acting like clowns in public, or going out with no underwear, what's really going on?

browneyes27

Asked by browneyes27 at 5:33 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• People pay too much attention to this kind of crap (ahem, reality TV) and that's where the reward is. If people would stop buying the trashy magazines, watching the lame shows, etc then there would be no reason for these people to make such asses of themselves. I hate what our culture has degenerated into in this sense.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 5:43 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Our society is pretty lame when it comes to "celebrities."  If only as many people cared about some of the real problems we have!!

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 5:56 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Good question. I hate it as well....
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 1:15 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I agree with you. I bypass those stupid celeb magazines because they're trash, I mean do we care about Lindsay Lohan's drug problem?
    browneyes27

Comment by browneyes27 (original poster) at 5:52 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• That's so true.
    browneyes27

Comment by browneyes27 (original poster) at 6:03 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Ppl who have nothing to do, pay attend to things that no one cares about. Unless I'm getting paid to do studip s*** like this. It'll be a job well done. Pay me other then that I really don't care.
    TwannaB.

Answer by TwannaB. at 10:58 AM on Oct. 12, 2010