What's the last thing your husband/SO said to you that made you feel good/proud/accomplished, etc.?

I'm wearing my new Halloween T-shirt that says "Witch in Training" lol. I've never been a big fan of holiday T-shirts, but I've found two "witch" ones this year that I really like, so I got them. Anyway, when he read it, he said, "It would be more appropriate if it said 'Witch Trainer.'" It just made me feel good that he recognizes how far I've come with my beliefs and practice over the past couple of years.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 5:40 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• This morning I pulled open the shower curtain after my shower and my bf was in there talking to me and he stopped talking ... smiled and I said, "what??" and he said, "nothing... you're just so beautiful". Tehehe.. I felt awesome.

wink

FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 5:53 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• My husband tells me often how lucky he is to have found me and how happy I make him and what a great mother and wife I am .... he's pretty wonderful.. that was yesterday
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:47 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• After picking my son up from a sleepover, he came home and thanked me for keeping the house clean, and the floors swept/vacuumed, and not letting our living environment turn into a dump. That even when I get behind on something, he knows it'll get taken care of... Made all the hassle of daily life seem worth while :)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:46 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• mine told his brother i was better at typing than he was. i'm not better at anything then him.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 5:43 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Mine tells me all the time how much he appreciates how well I take care of him and he's always telling everyone, his parents and his employees how much I spoil him. It feels good to know that he really does appreciate all the things I do. But he takes good care of me too, so it goes both ways, I'm just as spoiled as he is :-)
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 5:55 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• my hubby told him he appreciates how much i do at home, and that when i wasnt here it didnt feel like home:)i was in hospital 2 days
    mayo9mommy

Answer by mayo9mommy at 5:56 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I was feeling a little down because I need a coloring and I couldn't get ahold of my colorist (I am really gray around my hairline). I asked him how poorly do I look. He said that my face doesn't have a single wrinkle on it. He is right, I have good bone structure but I really needed that kind comment at the time.
    cerealmom2

Answer by cerealmom2 at 6:43 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I was changing clothes over the weekend. He walked in, smiled, leaned up against the wall, and said "take your time and I will enjoy".
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 7:11 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Awww maxsmom! Why can't we all find guys like that lol?
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 5:51 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I am pretty lucky.. I will admit that!! We tell each other all the time how lucky we feel - I get flowers for "no reason" just because.. he helps as much as he can and we thank each other for normal daily chores so it doesn't feel like either one of us is expected to do anything, since they are OUR chores.. he fully admits I do more but I never feel unappreciated.. not ever.. he appreciates that I am not high maintanence and don't nag.. even told me I need to get on his case MORE, who says that?? I like to think we both are really lucky :)
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:56 PM on Oct. 11, 2010