Who will be standing next to you in "heaven"?

For those that believe in heaven and a god....do you believe all sinners will go there? What if there is a "gay sinner" next to you? How will you feel?

sahmamax2

Asked by sahmamax2 at 5:52 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Religious Debate

• it will not matter THERE IS NO DRAMA IN HEAVEN AS IT IS ON EARTH...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 5:55 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I feel that if you are truly sorry for the wrong you have done,and have asked God for forgiveness,then you will be allowed to enter heaven. If you live your life pridefully believing that you have done no wrong,thats not where you will end up.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:55 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• if I believed in an after life it would be awesome to see Carlin ;)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:58 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• LOL obby....I agree.
    sahmamax2

Comment by sahmamax2 (original poster) at 6:00 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• You know, the afterlife I believe in is for everyone. The emotions of this earth do not exist up there. So, that means hatred is gone, as is biggotry, hate and fear. The only emotions that carry over are the good ones.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 6:01 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I'll be fine with a gay sinner or anyone else, hopefully they'll be fine standing next to a heterosexual mom sinner. I think most people go to Heaven.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:07 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I believe we will all be standing together. I don't believe anyone will miss out on God's grace or the eternity He has planned for each and every one of us. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 6:09 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I will be standing next to the elect.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 6:13 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Sin cannot reside in Heaven period.... it just can't
    so Sinners outside of God's grace cannot go there but sinners INSIDE God's grace can why? because those who belong to Christ are not called sinners but saints, they are freed from their past present and future sins... how? Jesus took it ALL upon Himself on the Cross. When He said it is finished... HE MEANT IT!

If you are a Christian and you are gay... you WILL still get to go to Heaven why? because YOU accepted Jesus into your heart. God will only judge what you did and didnt do on the earth.. your deeds ( read about the churches in Rev.)
    I will be standing next to my brothers and sisters who accepted Christ and who learned to love, be gracious, be merciful and touched lives from where they are at. I will not be standing next to a sinner who never accepted Jesus into their heart.
    I will be standing next to the Saints of God which all believers are. :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:25 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Oh there will be emotion.... in heaven there will be no tears saddens heartache just joy and total bliss for eternity
    hell being a place of eternal seperation from God... you will feel the opposite... pain, sorry and total anguish... for eternity
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:27 PM on Oct. 11, 2010