Where does your spirituality reside...

in your heart, a book, a god, all three? WHich speaks louder, your heart, a book, god?

sahmamax2

Asked by sahmamax2 at 5:54 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Religious Debate

• my heart.
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 5:56 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• My heart
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 6:01 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• God, because books are created and hearts are deceitful
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 6:02 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• In my "heart" and the convictions I believe God has laid on my heart, as well as those formed through a life of study and contemplation. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 6:08 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• My heart
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 6:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• My "spirituality" resides in Christ, whom, because of His death and resurrection gave me the opportunity to learn about Him through Scripture, understand Him through the power of the Holy Spirit, and receive a regenerated spirit that is inclined to Him.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 6:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• G-d

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 6:16 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Since God is a spirit , Jesus is a spirit , Holy Spirit is a spirit and I am a spirit then my spirituality resides in my spiritual heart .. :-) I'll let the wheels churn for a bit hehe
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:17 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• "The heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked, who can know it?"

Through God, and His word, the Bible. And like Shaneagle said, through His Spirit, which resides in my heart. :)
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 6:24 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I have to say, the idea that one's heart is "wicked" and deceitful is kind of sad, IMO. It is through our heart that we love and care for one another. If one believes their own heart is wicked, how could they ever truly love? I believe instead, they would be full of bitterness and despair and hate.
    sahmamax2

Comment by sahmamax2 (original poster) at 6:32 PM on Oct. 11, 2010