Another stimulus??

This one may do the trick. Obama wants to spend 50 billion on roads and runways. Do you think that will get this country going? After all don't businesses leave because they roads are so bad?

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 5:56 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• But ohh wait...Wasn't Recovery Act monet suppose to goto infrustructure?  And OHHHH yea~ If you goto Recovery.gov you will see that there is still PLENTY of Recovery Act money that has not been used...  I guess the Liberal Special Interest need the rest of that, huh?  Hey taxpayers, don't worry about it... Our kids and grandkids can just work their arses off to pay China back, too.. Gooooooo Obama!  ::Sarcasm::

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:05 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Isn't the road tax added to the cost of a gallon of gas supposed to pay for this? LIke 18 cents a gallon or something?

Sssssshhhhhhhh, Obama and his over spending cronies (I think carpy calls them educated idiots) don't want you to ask questions!!!  Just look the other way and blame Bush while ram anothe rbill they probably will not read and dig the hole  that is our debt even deeper!!!!

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:55 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Oh dear God, not another one.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:57 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I bet they are union shovels, those evil bastards
    ---
    Yup. 1 person makes the blade, 1 makes the handle 1 puts the 2 pieces together, 1 puts the shovel in a box. another carries said box to truck. Driver carries shovels to contractor's work site. 1 worker unloads the box. 1 worker opens the box. 1 empties the box and 1 more worker starts to dig the hole.
    Who knew one frickin shovel could create 10 jobs at an average cost of a half million dollars!! Look for the union label...when you are buying a coat, dress, or shovel....
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:50 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Wait a minute, I thought the recession ended in 2009. What the heck do we need another stimulus for if it's been over for a year? And don't they still have half the dough from the last one they haven't spent?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:00 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I just threw up in my mouth a little.We have to get these obsessive overspenders OUT OUT OUT..UNBELIEVEABLE
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:57 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• So true Jew Jew.. Don't forget, because of all the projects waiting, the unionworker has to take 2 breaks and can only work 8 hours. No overtime were budgeted. I bet they are backlogged on shovel production. It could be 2012 before the shovels are even ready for the shovel ready jobs...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:57 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I LOVE redundancy...and a subtle jab!! LOL ;o)

LOL I guess after spending billions on SIGNS, they need MORE money for the actual projects?! 21 days!! WOOT!!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:58 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Ummm...They need to pay out the first stimulus plan! I'm still waiting for my 8k check that was promised to me when I bought my house last September. They just keep telling me it's being processed. They can't pay me 8K but are planning on spending 50 billion-they obviously cannot afford this...
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 6:04 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 6:49 PM on Oct. 11, 2010