For the women who live in Iowa

Okay so children services was called on me 4 months ago by a neighbor lady and they came out and made there case or what not..Well they sent me some paper work in the mail stating supposedly what i was founded guilty of or whatever so i thought that meant that the case was closed..Well 2 months went by and i never heard from them again and then all of a sudden we had it out with the same neighbor lady who called on us and we ended up pressing charges on her for destruction of property and then the next morning we woke up at 9am and children services was knocking at my door..Its getting pretty ridiculous because they keep finding the stupidest and littlest reason to stay in my life..I had 2 toys on the floor..Well they complained about that saying that my house was dirty..Im getting sick of them harrassing me like this..Well for those of you who have had cs involved in your life before how long before they will leave?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• Okay I'm confused. What exactly were you found guilty of? Did you appear in a court? Did you get an attorney?
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 8:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I was supposedly found guilty of not properly supervising my kids but the thing is i don't understand how that is because i am a stay at home mom and we live in a 2 bedroom trailer so not a big place and i can see everywhere they go and when i go outside they go with me and i keep a very close eye on them at all times..
    momma_of_2_0809

Answer by momma_of_2_0809 at 8:20 PM on Oct. 11, 2010