Have you ever been in a relationship with a married man? Did he leave his wife for you?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 6:08 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• No, If i don't want something done to me, I don't do it to someone else. I pity these women who date married men because they never know what life will bring them. They may one day meet the man of their dreams and have a woman just like they were come along and sleep with their husband and mess up their family. What goes around comes arond.
    Queen2245

Answer by Queen2245 at 6:32 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• No way i think thats the lowest of the lowest to be with a man that is married maybe they even have kids and due to you break a home...HELL NO only nasty trash do that and i am way too classy...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 6:21 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• No. Although, I've known people who have been and the man has never left his wife.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 6:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• they never leave! why would they? they have the best of both worlds.
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:13 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• No I never have, nor would I ever want to. I would never be naive enough to think that a man who would cheat on his wife and leave her for me, would then spend the rest of his life faithful to me.
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 6:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Me personally.

No, I've never had any sort of relationship with a married man (unless I was married to him.. lol)..

I have had a few friends that did tread into that territory. And no, not a single one ever left their wives for them. Not a one. All were unceremoniously dumped when the wife found out.. All the sweet pillow promises that had been made, went straight out the window once the wife found out what was going on. They suddenly went from: " The only woman I've ever experienced such things with, that I can't live without" to..........'" She's some crazy woman at work/at the bar/ etc,, that won't leave me alone. ....etc"..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:14 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• NO way!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:16 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• No but I had a friend that was. They wound up breaking up and he stayed with his wife!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 6:19 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• that is a perfect way to say it haydensmama

UP!
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 6:27 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• No but my married friend wants to leave his wife for me, claims he loves me and wants t start a relationship with me. I'm in a relationship and I dont feel the same about it. I told him we need space. I'm not going to be the one to destroy a marriage
    Anonymous