Should I tell my doctor?

I was having stomach pains this past Friday and then Saturday I leaked a little bit of fluid but nothing has happened since then. I go back to my doctor tomorrow should I tell her about whats been going on? I dont want her to put me in the hospital until the baby decides to come. I am 37 weeks 2 days

lovebunny82709

Asked by lovebunny82709 at 6:16 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes tell him! You could be leaking amniotic fluid. Go right now if you been leaking that long. The baby may be ready to come now for all you know. You need to be check out ASAP.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:20 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• you should tell your doc everything that goes on
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 6:20 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• UM yeah! Your baby may have already decided to come but your labor cannot progress with no pressure if say the cord is wrapped around your baby. You should go to the ER. 37 weeks is considered full term.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 6:28 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• i say it's up to you. if you just leaked a small amount of fluid then you could have a pin hole in your bag. but it can heal itself. plus if they start VE then they are going to put you at risk of infections. stomach pains are normal through out pregnancy.

if you feel you should tell the doctor or feel something is wrong then you def. should tell. but be prepared for VE and sent to the hospital possible induction and all the works because they will put you on a timer.

also babies move in and out of their cords all the time. and get wrap up in it. and nothing you have went through would put you at risk of that.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 6:39 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I think you should call your doctor now, just to be on the safe side.
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 7:04 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• i would tell the doctor im having that same problem im 37 weeks and when i go to the doctor wednesday im going to let my doc know i hope its nothing serious
    Monique78

Answer by Monique78 at 7:38 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Yes I would tell the dr
    fallenangel8508

Answer by fallenangel8508 at 8:27 PM on Oct. 11, 2010