Potty training 15 month old!!!

any tips or advice?!

If you dont have an answer please be so kind to just bump my question so other moms can see it,and help me out! =] thanx

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 6:32 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• you can try doing what I did. It is to much to put here, but I had moms message me saying they seen my girls were traiined pretty early and wanted to know how I did it so I ended up writing how I did it because I was tired of retyping it all the time lol. If you go to my profile and you scroll down to my journals you will see where I wrote about potty training. Hope this helps. No age is a right age and honestly I believe the earlier you teach the better they will catch on and consitancy is a big plus for doing this oh and passionts as well lol. Good luck
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:38 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I also bumped for you as well.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:39 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• thank you,that is great advice,and your kids are gorgeous!
    mommy16love

Comment by mommy16love (original poster) at 6:44 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• i would go straight to underwear. it helped us out. we started our son at 19 months and hes pretty much potty trained at 22 months. i know starting early will lead to more accidents, but honestly i would rather deal with more accidents up front than having a 3 year old in diapers. i'm so sick of people saying before 2 is too early to potty train. the generation before us had there kids potty trained at a year, and i dont think anything biologically has changed in our bodies so we cant train early. sorry, had a venting moment lol :) i just had a friend with a 3 year old daughter try to tell my son he could pee in her diaper! uhm no thank you, he pees in the potty!
    sweetjpea

Answer by sweetjpea at 10:12 PM on Oct. 11, 2010