What TV shows do you watch that your DH or SO hate? Vice Versa??

I like watching 60 Minutes or news shows but my SO doesn't. Just the same, he likes UFC (?) Wrestling/Fighting and I don't.

marchar2002

Asked by marchar2002 at 6:54 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• I like all the reality shows like Amazing Race, Survivor, Big Brother, etc...and he hates them. He likes all the hunting and fishing shows that I don't like.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 6:59 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I love Hoarders, and dh hates it! lol He makes fun of me for watching it! lol. I can pretty much stand everything he watches...the only thing he watches that I don't is SOA...but that is because I refuse to start in the 3rd season.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 6:56 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• we both watch the same shows bad girls club i got him hooked on lol he got me on weeds californication entourage he watches discovery channel a lot too.oh ya u.s of tara is one of our favs too
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 7:00 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• i like the food channel but he hates it!!
    Layan82

Answer by Layan82 at 7:05 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I'm totally addicted to reality shows, he thinks they're stupid. Which they are, I just find them entertaining stupid, and he finds them annoying stupid, heh. He likes watching baseball, to me that's like watching paint dry for what seems like 8 hours in a row...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:01 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Teen Mom
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 7:07 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I like Project Runway, Top Chef and Law and Order. He likes CSI and history channel also what me and the grandkids call talking man. It is shows that has a monotone man narrating.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:17 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• He hates Dancing with the Stars. But fortunately for him he works on the nights that it's on.
    cgsmom

Answer by cgsmom at 7:59 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• My husband watches a lot of science fiction and I don't share the interest with him.....any kind of comedy that is raunchy drives me nuts
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 8:07 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Teen mom
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 1:14 AM on Oct. 12, 2010