Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can you be civil wen your BD and his mom r very ignorant?

My Bd has a new GF n i dont care i have a SO whom i live with but the grl has a 7month old daughter n i though it was my BD's but she said not n it really pissed me off cuz he was carrying this baby round kissing in her face n everything (@ my daughters Bday party.)wen he did none of that wit our DD my baby spent her 1st 6mnths in hosp. I was hurt I dropped outta college n quit wrkin to tak care of my daughter while she was sick by myself n this fool n takin care of somebody elses baby.


Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • I am not with my bd either and we don't do birthday parties together. My son gets one from each of us. You don't need to socialize with him and his new gf. Do your own thing and if he wants to come around he will but as the first answer says you can't force him to be in her life but you can force him to help take care of her!

    Answer by brimarie8 at 11:50 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

  • well, I have no idea why you are calling people ignorant over this... do you know what ignorant means???

    you can't force him to be a part of your daughter's life. if he doesn't want to be there, that's his choice, just move on. Find a man that will care about you and your daughter.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

  • I do know what ignorant is and. He had asked to have my daughters party with me then her changed the location 20min's B4 da party.
    i then told everybody the new location. I was at the new location for 45 min's he was a no show so I decided to go to his house and c what was going on. his mama had taken my car seat from the day care threw it on the ground when she arrived my daughter came to the door calling for me n she pushed her back, she then got IGNORANT and start yelling in my face when the situation had NOTHING to do with her at all. SHe called the police and I left I was on my way home and then decided to go back I waited 2 hrs b4 they even showed up all my friends and family had to leave b4 my DD even arrived. He does this on purpose He gets her every weekend and prposely tries to keep her from my family.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

  • You need to let this go. You cannot make him feel what he won't. The only thing you need to concern yourself with is how your daughter is treated while in his custody. If you have issues with that then you need to get yourself a lawyer and deal with it that way. Getting in the face of this new woman or in his face just makes you sink to their level and appear just as ignorant. Set an example for your daughter on how educated adults deal with custody issues. Through the court not in the street!

    Answer by salexander at 10:46 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

  • what does bd stand for?

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Oct. 27, 2008