just realized frying chicken takes a LONG time!

i was just finishing up on a ? and i hear the oil popping away and i thought to myself, man i was cooking since 6:00! it's 7:00 now! what do you hate cooking, i hate cooking fried chicken just cause it's so tedious!

khmymommi

Asked by khmymommi at 7:04 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Food. I hate cooking, no matter what it is. Fried chicken sounds good. I'd never make though. I don't like grease in the air and on my stuff.
    kimsardo

Answer by kimsardo at 7:06 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• believe me,, this is a rare thing in this house. cooking fried chicken is like a battle for me, my husband loves it though :-( wish i can make him love some other type of food!
    khmymommi

Comment by khmymommi (original poster) at 7:08 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I hate frying food like hamburger patties and bacon. Dont like the grease during the cooking,, and hate cleaning it up and the stove afterwards!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 7:09 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I am not a fan of hot grease. It wants to burn me. lol
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 7:09 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• You spend all this time cooking. They sit down and eat it in 15 minutes. Then we clean up. It is not worth it. That is why I love Dannon Coffee Yogurt.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:09 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• toot, that sounded like a commercial....made me laugh. Now the big question is,,will the rest of the family eat that yogurt!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 7:14 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• It doesn't take me that long to make fried chicken, only about 20 minutes. It's still something we don't eat very often, though, because it's messy to make & fried foods aren't very healthy for us. I have started doing mostly OAMC, so I only spend one day doing prepping a bunch of meals for the freezer, then on the day I cook them, it takes me all of 10 minutes to prepare them (actual cooking times may vary, but popping it in the oven is no big deal).
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 7:22 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• We like oven fried chicken.just a lil olive oil on the pan and pop in and forget it until done .less messy too
    chicklet34

Answer by chicklet34 at 7:28 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• lol, but im sure it tastes good
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:38 PM on Oct. 11, 2010