what means being in love for you?

it's like people think that just because we are only 16 that means we don't know what that means, because we can love today and hate tomorrow do you really think that is true? doesn't exist the "being in love" between teenagers ?

Sofiah

Asked by Sofiah at 7:11 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Being in love is being happy and stupid all at once.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 7:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I believe that teenagers can be in love. You love, you learn, you make stupid choices, you make good choices, love is a mixture of everything possible. Many just think that b/c some teens make bad choices all teens will. Like makelineerror said, being in love is being happy and stupid all at once.
    HUNTERBUNTER

Answer by HUNTERBUNTER at 10:06 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Of course teenagers "fall" love but they also "fall out" just as easily. It's like a roller coaster ride. Real love is just a chemical reaction. What counts is do you really like the person? Does he bring out the very best in you. Do you bring out the best in him. Enjoy your teenage years, go to college, get your life toghter then find your mate. I married my high school love and we've been married 45 years but it was hard work.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 12:38 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Love between teenagers.. I honestly don't think 16 year olds really know what love is. There's so much of the world to experience, people to meet, characters to know.. I THOUGHT I knew what love was at 16.. and 18.. and 21. Truth is, I didn't know love until I turned 24, and even then, when I was 25 I knew what real love was. Love is like knowledge; you never know what the full extent of it is in your entire lifetime. Being in love seems to be more permanent when you're older. When you're a teenager, falling in love is like changing your shirt for the day.. it's something different nearly every single day.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:15 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Love is knowing that you can't spend the rest of your life without him by your side. DH and I got engaged when we were 18 and married at 20. We have been through a lot of separation due to schools and deployments, but at the end of the day he is by my side and supports me completely. 16 is a little young, but that is what everyone hold us, too. That was almost 10 years ago and I'm more in love today that I was yesterday.
    keeckhardt

Answer by keeckhardt at 2:59 PM on Oct. 12, 2010