how can i get pregnant me and my boyfriend been tryin fa 1 year now

we have sex mostly everyday i lay down to let the cum drin in but couple dayz later my period comes on what iam i doin wrong

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Maybe it is not you. It could be him.

Answer by louise2 at 7:21 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Go invest into an ovulation test, it shows you your two peak days out of the month for concieving, and then just keep having fun while you can. good luck!!
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 7:21 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Maybe you are just not ready to have a child.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:24 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I agree with tootoobusy
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:06 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• your not doing anything wrong sweetie..this is DeJaVu for me because me and my hubby had the same problem...and honestly all i can recommend is to stop trying so hard. just have fun & let whatever happen happen. I was in the same situation & all we did was try try try with getting pregnant in mind...than when it didnt happen for us and we got a negative sign on the test it was a complete let down. all i did was dwell on it. My advice is to just stay busy & not think about getting pregnant (as hard as that may sound), because whats happening is your so focused on getting pregnant your stressing/worrying over it and the egg isnt dropping and/or you may not be ovulating because your so stressed (so my doctor told me). just relax have fun trying and ull get pregnant before you know it! Thats what i did and a yr. and a half later im pregnant with my first baby :-) I hope this helps! **Good Luck**
    joymoon87

Answer by joymoon87 at 7:50 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• if you are having sex everyday then his sperm count might not be what it needs to be when you ovulate
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 10:07 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• You just need to relax. Try to have sex with your man FOR PLEASURE. I have heard that when TTC, sex often becomes robotic because its for a purpose. Just enjoy your man, and let nature take its course..
    And an ovulation kit may be a good investment... If nothing helps, you should go see a fertility specialist. It may not be you.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:45 PM on Oct. 13, 2010