What should I get my husband as a gift when our baby is born?

I've decided that I want to get my husband a nice little gift for when the baby is born just to show him how much I love him and that it means so much the love he's shown me during the pregnancy, but I don't know what to get him. Have any of you done this? What did you give? How did he respond? What do think I could get that would have the most meaning and significance?

MamaSarah1104

Asked by MamaSarah1104 at 7:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• A frame with babys pic to put on his desk at work? idk...lol
    spammyann

Answer by spammyann at 7:26 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• i would think the baby would be a gift in itself..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:24 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• No never did it. My thought is, I just had his baby, that is present enough to me. He should be giving you a present. Give him a camera.

Answer by louise2 at 7:27 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• The baby is the gift.
    Monique78

Answer by Monique78 at 7:33 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I haven't done this, but maybe a onesie that says "I love my dad" I don't know, it's just an idea.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 7:25 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• what does your hubby like? whats your budget?
    maybe a gift certificate for a massage, i gave that to my hubby and he loved it. at first he thought it was wierd
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 7:27 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Yes the baby is quite the gift lol, but I want him to know that I'm thinking about him, that even with a baby in this world that's ours I love him more each day than I did before and that the way he has stood by me during this pregnancy means something to me and that ven though most people only think about the mother and baby when the baby is born he's important too.

He's into computers, but he has access to what he would want through his job. Unfortunately my budget is limited to $60 if I can get it on amazon otherwise it's a lot lower lol. I actually got him an I love daddy onsie for our anniversary lol so that's already been done.
    MamaSarah1104

Comment by MamaSarah1104 (original poster) at 7:32 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Well this must be your first. Once you deliver, you will know that the baby is his gift. He may have helped in the making but he is not the one pushing the baby out. He should bring you a gift.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 12:28 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• The baby is the gift, but if you feel you need to give him something a framed picture of the first time he held the baby would be priceless. Plus cost less than $20!
    keeckhardt

Answer by keeckhardt at 2:52 PM on Oct. 12, 2010