Planning a ROCKSTAR birthday party for my 7 yr old daughter...

Do you have any ideas or suggestions on what I could do... decorations... games.... etc... This is what I have done so far: invites are completed... I made cute invites using cd cases... Im going to make a guitar cake and some star shaped cookies... I need ideas on games, decorating and such... Oh and we have a karaoke machine so the kids can sing... Im in the process of making a stage for them to sing on and we have a red carpet for them to walk on as they walk up the sidewalk into our house.... anymore suggestions are much appreciated! Oh and... one more thing... we asked all the guests to dress like a rockstar! We will be having pizza and I have made cute VIP PASSES for each guest as they call to RSVP.. the party is this thursday... thanks everyone! :)

sxc_mom_of2

Asked by sxc_mom_of2 at 7:25 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• clip in funky colored extensions, make-up application party where they do each other's make-up, and the stage idea is awesome!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:51 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Sounds like you've done everything right! I remember the BEST party I went to as a kid was my friend's 8th birthday Cyndi Lauper party (yes, I'm giving my age away here!) and we all dressed up really crazy and put color spray in our hair and listened to Cyndi Lauper tapes all night. It was held at a small recreation center where there was plenty of room to dance. It was so much fun! If you still need some decorations, try checking at Party City or somewhere like that. They should have plenty of "rock star" type stuff.
    Hope you guys have a great time!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:30 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• thanks! :)
    sxc_mom_of2

Comment by sxc_mom_of2 (original poster) at 7:45 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Thanks I love the colored hair extensions... I should also mention that its a boy/girl party!
    sxc_mom_of2

Comment by sxc_mom_of2 (original poster) at 7:55 PM on Oct. 11, 2010