8th grade lang. arts homework help !!!!PLEASE!!!!

What is a drafting checklist? DSS has writing project and the first part of project I'd drafting checklist. ????

stepho345

Asked by stepho345 at 7:26 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• He's had 2 MONTHS to complete this project and he doesn't know what he needs to do? Don't bail him out. This was his choice. He's the one that needs to listen in class, follow instructions, get the assignments and the tools needed, and take the initiative to do the work. Let him have the natural consequence for his own choice.
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 8:37 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I give my kids a drafting checklist. It is a list of things that they should do when writing their first draft of a paper. They need to check of the items. When all the items are checked off, they know they are ready to write the final draft of the paper.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:30 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• ActuaLly I have my bb and can't get the PDF files I tried that's why I asked. And no I'm not helping. He has had 2 months to complete this project and is now doing it.:( was supposed to be done by today and. I guess lucked out as there was a sub today, so tomorrow is D-day, he spent the weekend at his moms so he did it kinda half ass. Thank you both for your answer! It helps!
    stepho345

Comment by stepho345 (original poster) at 7:41 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I am thinking it's a checklist of what needs to be in the paper and how to write it out. Try the website www.purdue.edu and look for the OWL tab. It's the office of writing lab.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:52 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Previewing the goals/topics that you are going to discuss in your outline is what my 7th grader and 10th grader said they believe it is. Good Luck...

emily1230

Answer by emily1230 at 10:05 PM on Oct. 11, 2010