Help... I love my man and want to show it.

Tell me how to show him I love him. He knows, and I tell him but I want to show it.... ideas comments anything, from romantic, freaky and any in between.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• I write him love letters. And I draw sappy pictures with glitter and hearts. My hubby eats it up. I actually found a special box that has all of the pictures and letters I've ever given him. Sometimes if he's at work I'll sneak over and leave a love letter in his car for him to find. I make cards for him for no reason other than I love him. I try to anticipate his needs which he loves. He gets up around 3:30am to get ready for work and I've gotten into the habit of getting his clothes and stuff ready and setting it up in the bathroom. I send him emails telling him I love him even if we're in the same room. I take pictures of myself and let him pick out his favorites. LOL The list goes on and on!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 11:43 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• The obvious answer is a BJ....
    Anonymous

• I tell him every five minutes that I love him, and I touch him (not always sexually--could be hand holding, etc.) as much as I can. I'm always worried I'm being TOO affectionate, but he tells me I worry too much, lol. Guess that means he likes it...
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 11:39 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• get sum one to watch the kids for the evening send him dirty text through out the day while he is a work or leave a note in his lunch or in his car.and be waiting on him naked or in a kinky little nurse outfit or sumthing of that nature and just put it on him when he gets home. play with whipped cream. lol. whipped cream bj"s , they like a lot. hope i helped
    hunters_mom820

Answer by hunters_mom820 at 11:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• And of course I perform various sexual acts as well. LOL
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 11:44 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I say you should clear the house, turn off the phones and have a romantic dinner at home. Put on some sexy lingerie and give him an intense full body massage. Maybe even try a sexy erotic dance. Show him how much he means to you physically.
    BrownBagLady

Answer by BrownBagLady at 12:43 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• One word.

Anal.
    msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 1:22 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• One time i did something like that. I bought the volital candles lined them from the door, up the stairs, into the bed room (on wax paper of coarse) lined rose petels done the middle (did like a walk path) left naughty underwear on the table. Laying on the bed naked...... he came upstairs and handed me the panties. HEHEHEHEH from there I can't tell ya! My husband is pretty spoled
    alaskaice

Answer by alaskaice at 1:36 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Make a twister board out of a fitted sheet- grab a babysitter for the night if necessary- and enjoy
    amo3373

Answer by amo3373 at 5:46 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Put and fun,freaky or romantic card or note in his lunch or car so he can think of it all day! If it's something good you wrote be ready for him when he gets home! or if it's not anything sexual just letting him know you love him in a different way always boosts a mans ego!
    RedneckMommy88

Answer by RedneckMommy88 at 3:10 PM on Oct. 29, 2008