WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE SUCH A BIG DEAL WITH GAYS AND LESBIANS???

i hear people encouraging to look down on gays and lesbian...so when a crime is committed do you cheer the perpetrator or the victim (if the victim is gay or/and lesbian)...??? we have a judge we do not need judgment from people...if your so sin free raise your hand...

I HAVE MANY GAY AND LESBIAN FRIENDS AND THEY ARE PEOPLE TOO THEY BLEED RED AND HAVE FEELING JUST AS YOU AND ME...

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 7:47 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Pride Pictures, Images and Photos

No idea! As we tell our kids... You love who you love!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:50 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• No one is encouraging anyone to look down on homosexual people. But you can't blame anyone for having an opinion. Personally, I have nothing against homosexuals. In fact I have two very good friends who are a couple, same sex and they adopted a child. I wrote their recommendation later to the adoption agency and I was very supportive.
    I support human rights. Everyone has the right to choose who to love and marry. That's why I support the gay community. BUT that is also why I support people who have their own opinions wheather I agree with it or not.
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 7:53 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I have seen posts in here recently about, what would you do if your kid was gay or lesbian. I wouldnt do a damn thing. I would still love them as much as always, I would be on their team till the day I die. no matter what. How could you feel anything different for this child you created and carried for 9 months and have nurtured and loved all these years. This is still your kid.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 7:54 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I totally agree with you! I dont understand this homophobic & discriminatory attitude about our fellow human beings. I can only hope that things will improve sooner rather than later.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:52 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• THANK YOU MY GIRL! Exactly!! I have family that is gay...I love them DEARLY. BUT others have the right to disagree. AND they have the right to disagree without being called EQUALLY ugly names! Now...IF they call hateful names and call for violence then of COURSE they are hateful. If they JUST say I dont agree with that life style>...NOT hate....JUST an opinion.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 8:01 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• clapping

Answer by older at 7:49 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I Agree. While everyone is entitled to their opinion....it's when those opinions are put into action that I feel the hatred starts to spread. Refusing business to someone based on their sexual orientation is spreading the idea that being gay is wrong and that they should be treated differently. It starts the ball rolling of "gays are bad, wrong, abominations" and those with less articulate minds go to extremes with their hatred....beating, killing, taunting, torturing, etc.
    Have an opinion, but leave it at that.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:56 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• It's because people refuse to research their religion and are just sheep and do whatever their pastors tell them to. It is horrible. People need to wake up and realize there is nothing wrong with consensual love and even God realizes this.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:55 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• i dont have a problem with it. its whatever you choose. i just have a problem seeing the kissing but hey i dont like straight people kissing in front of me or on movies either so idk.
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 7:52 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I do not have a problem with it at all..I agree with Older ( love the pic ) "Love sees no gender"..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 8:00 PM on Oct. 11, 2010